fat n sassy!
fat n sassy!
fat n sassy!

Move over bacon, time for somethin' meatier!

ARCHIVE:

LINKS:

  • my alter ego's blog
  • what would hollywood do?
  • powered by blogger

    Saturday, January 01, 2005

    This is a test to see if this script to expand long entries works. Now if I can only see... I've been invited to go check out "On to Thinness..." and I'm considering it. I don't know how much I can devote to these forums as far as my new WOE goes...to be quite honest, I feel like I do great even without the forum plus I've been so busy with my latest web client...but that's another story! Here's my menu for weeks 1 & 2 on pre-induction. After this weekend I plan to go to induction (8/30).


    posted by beej [#] chew the fat [0]

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    © 2004 fat n sassy | a day lee planet site | say hi: mail@bwoodsdesign.com