fat n sassy!
fat n sassy!
fat n sassy!

Move over bacon, time for somethin' meatier!

ARCHIVE:

LINKS:

  • my alter ego's blog
  • what would hollywood do?
  • powered by blogger

    Friday, August 13, 2004

    Pre-Induction Message

    * Pre-induction meaning I have not started following the induction menu (under 20g/day) as outlined in Dr. Atkins' plan yet. This 2 week period is just a conscious effort at 'trying' to be low carb. I thought for sure I would miss my bagels and pasta and salty snacks like Chee tos and stuff. But I knew deep down that after spending the summer reading Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution (which I will refer here on out as 'DANDR'), that this was a much healthier way to eat.

    So, lucky readers...I'm posting what I ate on pre-induction for anyone who is trying to start low-carb but is afraid to just JUMP right in (like I was). At least I will try to post, every day! I've been so busy with my latest web client...but that's another story! Here's my menu for weeks 1 & 2 on pre-induction. After this weekend I plan to go to induction (8/30).


    posted by beej [#] chew the fat [0]

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home




    © 2004 fat n sassy | a day lee planet site | say hi: mail@bwoodsdesign.com